Monday, January 26, 2009
LOL - "I Hate Liz"






"I need your help. Let me tell you my story and why I made this site. Six months ago I met a girl named Liz. She looked really hot and also had a fun personality, we started dating and very quickly became a couple. Then one day when I was out with my friends I saw her making out with some random guy at a bar. I thought maybe she was just drunk, and didn't know what she was doing. She didn't know I was there so I decided to confront her. As I was about to walk up to her they both started walking towards the door and left the bar. I followed them from a distance. I saw her get into his car which was parked in a small dark road. I waited for a minute or two but the car didn't move. I walked up to the car and caught them having sex inside. My heart was broken and I immediately broke up with her.When we were going out she let me take dirty pics of her with my camera. To get revenge I decided to share those pics with everyone on the internet right here on this site. I'm hoping that lots of people will get to see her pics and know that she is a cheater."
posted by TroubleChild @ Monday, January 26, 2009  
 
Light One Up & Enjoy
Last 10 Joints
Diggin' Thru The E-Crates
Family

Search

Hanger Cascader
Free Web Counters
Hanger Cascader